On this page: Need to convince teams or executive leadership that accessible procurement is “good for business?” Find resources that support the business case for disability inclusion and digital accessibility.
Table of Contents
- Why Accessible Digital Tools Matter
- Get Started Part One: Policies
- Develop an Accessible Procurement Policy for Workplace Tools
- Update Standard Procurement Documents to Reflect Accessibility Commitment
- Getting Started Part Two: Tech Inventory
- Getting Started Part Three: Understand Why Accessibility Matters
- Build a Culture of Accessibility to Support Accessible Procurement
- Before You Buy: Define Requirements
- Before You Buy: Investigate Accessibility
- Ask Questions … And More Questions About Product Accessibility and Vendor Commitment
- Before You Buy: Understand VPATs
- Before You Buy: Evaluate Bids
- Build Accessibility Obligations into Purchase Documents
- Focus on Accessibility Post-Purchase
- Train and Educate for Accessible Procurement
- Tools for Internal Advocacy
- Sample Procurement Documents from Disability:IN Partners Part One: Integrating Accessibility Language
- Sample Procurement Documents from Disability:IN Partners Part Two: Training and Vendor Information
- Accessible Procurement Resources from Other Organizations
Business Case Is there a business case for accessible procurement?
On this page: Find resources published by other organizations about accessible procurement in the public, private, and education sectors.